Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Days 20 & 21



(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

Here I am a mere three days away from my goal of 28 days of gratitude. It is interesting how the universe has provided me with continual reminders of my journey. I have been running across gratitude postings among some of my favorite blogs and my awesome mama friends on Cafemom have been posting their gratitude's as well. I guess it only seems fitting that I will be finishing my month of habit forming gratitude attitude creating right before Thanksgiving. The Powers That Be must have planned that one. I'm much too busy to have thought my plan through so thoroughly!

Yesterday was a very busy day and my body was retaliating from all the work I put it through. I gave myself the evening off to relax for a bit and fear the relaxation worked a wee too well as I fell asleep before having a chance to post! I am grateful for the relaxation and for the fact that I have come very far in my "growth as a human being" process and can easily forgive myself. ;) Positive self-talk is a very good thing.

Today was spent running errands (grateful for all I achieved), talking with friends and neighbors (grateful for the presence of every one of them in my life), and walking a wooded path with my family (eternally grateful for my little clan). The weather has been beautiful (grateful for that) and my mood has been matching (everyone is grateful for that!)

1 comment:

G-Pride Farm said...

I have to tell you, I have so enjoyed your days of gratitude journaling. It has opened my eyes to notice things around me which I am too, grateful for. Amazing how things flow out of your head til reminded.
When Momma's happy, everyone is happy.
Hope your Thanksgiving is just half as good as your days leading up to it has been.

Related Posts with Thumbnails