Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 26

(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

  • five loads of laundry clean, dry, folded
  • one homemade pumpkin pie
  • one autumn spinach apple salad
  • one batch chocolate chip cookies
  • one picnic lunch complete with basket & blanket
  • two loads of dishes
  • one supper of enchilladas
  • one clean kitchen
  • one swept floor
  • six errands ran
  • eight e-mails sent
  • four kids showered, fed, happy, ready for bed
Whew! I'm exhausted and my body is aching. I am grateful for a full day of numerous accomplishments and I am ever so grateful that there is no school tomorrow so I have a chance of sleeping past 6am. Woo Hoo!!!
I'm off to kick my legs up in the recliner and slap in a movie. I Love Netflix!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails