Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 7

I am posting day 7 one day late. I did not take the day off from thinking about what I'm grateful for as I do not want to break my 28 day cycle! The day was packed from wake to late bed-time. The first two hours were spent getting kids up, ready and off for the day. I took a shower and readied my self for the busy day ahead. I finished five loads of laundry, did the dishes, cleaned, paid the bills, did a phone interview with a local lady for an article I am writing, ran some errands, spent two hours at the grocery store, came home and spent time with the kids, threw in some pizzas, left the house at 5:30 to volunteer at the concession stand at School Movie Night, came home and spent some time with kids, hubby and friend, got kids ready for bed and hit the sack exhausted.

Here is what I thought about and was grateful for yesterday. It was a low pain day (I have fibromyalsia) and I was grateful for that as it allowed me to accomplish a lot. I was grateful that it was payday which always reminds me how lucky I am he has a decent job that supports his family. I was grateful for movie night as it was a lot of fun, raised money for the school and allowed so many kids and adults to share a fun, family based Friday night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails