Monday, November 23, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 23 & 24

(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

I am posting this the morning of the 23rd due to a computer (er... teenager glich). Yesterday's gratitude was of warm weather, a relaxing day and a Packer Win!!!

Last night I was not able to post due to a computer malfunction. I sat down to my computer and the whole thing looked like an X-ray or something. It was quite freaky. Husband always says to "turn it off and back on and it will fix itself". His old standby. It didn't work.

This morning I was going to take it in to have it repaired hoping they would get it back in time for an article deadline I have looming. Teenager wants to see what's going on with it so I turn it on and he holds down (control+option+command) with his left hand while hitting the "8" key with his right. Voila! Problem solved.

"What the heck was that?" I say.

"Oh, that makes it so the colors are all inverted. Cool, huh?" says teen.

"Yeah, real cool. Don't do it again!" my response while laughing a nervous laugh of relief that my computer is not about to blow up.

Teenagers!!!!

Today I am grateful my computer is working properly, I am grateful for a healthy, curious son, and I am very grateful for my sense of humor. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails