Friday, November 27, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 28



picture courtesy of www.picsearch.com

(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

Yahoo!!!! I did it! I made it! Party for meeeeee!!!!

Twenty-eight days to a new habit of forming an attitude of gratitude! Whew! Today I am grateful for achieving my goal. I am also grateful that the 28 days are up! Now I have more freedom in my posting.

There has definitely been a shift in my psyche during this little exercise. I often stop and realize how much I have to be grateful for. Don't worry, I'm not kidding myself with thinking I'm an ultra enlightened human being or anything (although I like to think I'm on my way). I still have bad days, negative thoughts and "woe is me" moments, but I also have created a habit of looking at all I have to be grateful for. The more gratitude is practiced, the more it will be second nature and will replace the negative.

How awesome that the exercise came to a close the day after Thanksgiving. Serendipity baby! Completely unplanned.

How about you? Did anyone follow along? Did anyone take on the challenge? Have you created an attitude of gratitude? What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails