Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 9

(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

imagine a picture
of a large mirror

~here~


It is quite late and I must tuck myself in so I will be short and sweet. I am grateful for you! It means a lot to me that you would take the time to check my page, care what I have to say and some even go so far as to comment and communicate with me. It is such a validation.

Part of the process of establishing an attitude of gratitude is to share. To be thankful is passive but to actually show thanks or give thanks or say thanks is active. There is action behind the emotion. It has an affect on others by spreading the positive feeling. I hope to pass on the gratitude by letting you know how grateful I am for you! (pssst! pass it on!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails