Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gratitude Attitude - Day 22


(28 days to an attitude of gratitude - learn more here)

Today was rather exhausting for me. I had an early Thanksgiving dinner so my step-father could celebrate. He will be having a chemo treatment on Monday and knows he will be ill on Thanksgiving. We wanted to make sure he was able to enjoy the holiday so we gladly celebrated early.
Last night was another sleepless night in a long line of sleepless nights. The new kitten I adopted has been more than a handful. He has behavioral issues, digestive issues and we just finished with some health issues. I have not been getting much sleep due to dealing with him. I woke up this morning crabby, emotional and irritated. I cried my way through the morning and fought off the shakes.
I would like to take a moment to shout my gratitude today as hard days make the good all that much better! I AM GRATEFUL!!!!! for my loving family, for the progress of my step-father's chemo, for Thanksgiving dinner, and for SLEEP!!!! which I intend to get more than my share of this evening. Sleep. Don't cat's make it look so easy?
Related Posts with Thumbnails