Thursday, August 4, 2011

confession

Hi.
My name is Lynn.
It's been six days since my last post.

Ooops!
Wrong group!
Tee hee! 
;)



I've been reflecting a lot lately.
It has me a bit discombobulated
which causes a lack of ability to form coherent thoughts.
The reflecting reminds me a bit of our neglected pool.
Pool / Life
looks inviting
but it's been neglected
pool cover / emotional wall
has a hole allowing water to escape / has a hole allowing inside out
 
figure perhaps it's wisest to remove
 pull off cover / break down wall
pool is green underneath / exposes buried feelings, dreams
what a mess
must clean up
how to start?

overwhelmed
give up
start drowning

see the ladder
it's just a reflection

wallow
desperate
fear drowning
remember I can swim
start swimming
swimming
swimming

all the swimming is building muscles
making me stronger
see net just out of reach
stretch, reach, fight
grab net
a tool
start sifting

that's where I'm at
sifting...


2 comments:

John said...

Very thought provoking post. May your sifting lead you to the hidden treasures.

Elena said...

Ahhh...beautiful. I'll be right by your side sifting. With all my little notes, clogging up your pool filter. Funny that we're both at a sort of reflective crossroads...
We're just prepping for a new journey...and it's gonna be cool. you'll see

Related Posts with Thumbnails