Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reverb - Party

Reverb prompt: 

Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.  Hands down the social gathering that rocked my socks off this year was my birthday!!! I had a Pampered Chef party at my house a few weeks before my birthday and invited family, friends and neighbors. Unbeknown to me, some of the ladies (who didn't even know each other before the evening) got together and planned a surprise night out for my birthday! It was the first time anyone held a birthday celebration for me since I was a child (not including hubs, the kids and I hanging out and eating cake).
It was so much fun! Six ladies dining on the patio of a restaurant eating amazing local fare and drinking micro brew fresh from the tap. We chatted, ate, drank and then hiked up the road to the comedy club where we laughed and laughed and laughed!!! Oh how I love to laugh. It was a fun filled night and made me feel really special. I am so thankful for that evening.
Really wish I had pics but I was so busy livin' in the moment and enjoying the evening, I completely spaced it! Even with camera in hand! That's not such a bad thing though as I have the memories here (points at head) and feel them here (puts hand on heart).  :)

2 comments:

G-Pride Farm said...

Oh how I envy you, your special birthday. I think everyone should have a party like yours at least once a year. lol Hope you have many more memory making birthdays just like this one.

John said...

Sounds like you had a great time and a night to remember. Make sit all the more special since it was a wonderful surprise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails