Monday, September 27, 2010

Featured Artist

Mondays don't seem to hold
"favorite day"
title with too many.
 
Today will be different.
 
This Monday is a special day
as I am going to introduce you (if you don't know him already)
to a wonderful artist, fellow blogger
and cyber friend of mine.

Today's Featured Artist is John Gibson!
John lives on the Canary Islands of Spain.


He is a talented artist whose work you can find
here and here.
You can learn lots about him through his blog

I was lucky enough to find John in the blog-o-sphere where
I have been enjoying getting to know him and his art better.
He is caring, wise and talented.

This past Friday I received a much anticipated package from John. 
It contained an original piece of art
along with a print of another.
The colors are wonderful, the words brilliant,
the pieces precious.

I am currently admiring them propped on a chair
near my desk so I can meditate on the words each morning.
Soon they will find a more permanent place in my home
where they will be shared with all who enter.

Thank You So Much John!

~ Blessings To You and Yours ~





p.s. John - Lennon thanks you for the fun packaging!


4 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, what beautiful and inspiring art!! Thank you for introducing me to John. And your kitty is adorable!! Hugs, Silke

beth said...

what a gift from a truly amazing man...our paths have just recently been crossing and he really is so wonderful !

can you bring his address to lunch ?

nacherluver said...

If my "mom brain" allows me to remember, I most certainly will!

Elena said...

nacher, I was reading through your blog one day when I 'found' John. He's amazing and is fast becoming a great advisor. I'm glad you shared him here too. (I posted about him a few days ago)

Related Posts with Thumbnails