Sunday, March 14, 2010

Less Than Perfect

Today was far from perfect. Lots to do with not enough time to do it. Time change didn't help. Virus is zapping my mood and energy. Husband was in quite the crabby mood and the kids were running their spring fever off leaving the house in shambles. I managed to sneak away to play with my new encaustic paints. May not be perfect but it was the highlight of my day.

Night is upon us. Kids are quietly reading books and supper is just about done. This day was much less than perfect but it was filled with good moments and the loves of my life. That's good enough for me. :)

(standing tall - © Lynn Retzlaff)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been very busy. I need to make time for my friend :0)
I LOVE the painting. It reminds me of a Sunday morning. Perfect and still. Keep it up!

Ellen said...

Glad your day wound down okay. And yeah, those moments are what matters.

I love your sunflowers ...

Chelle-Belle said...

I love the painting!! I've never heard of this technique before! It's cool! I might have to look into it more! My favorite paint is acrylic because it dries ten times faster than oils...plus, easier to get off the hands!! lol

Heather Sewell Rush said...

I love your painting! I cannot draw a decent stick figure, so I really appreciate those who can create visual art. I just planted some sunflowers...they are my favorite!!!! :)

nacherluver said...

Thanks so much for your support and kind words ladies!

roseisrose said...

oh hon, this is wonderful! I love this :) its so great mama, very nice work.

tangled sky studio said...

it's a bit addictive, isn't it?

cheers,
beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails