Monday, March 29, 2010

Check it out! I won!

I won! I won! I really won! (jumping up and down)

A bit ago I actually won something on a blog give-a-way. My first ever win! I was so excited!
The blogger offering the give-a-way is none other than artist Alisa Burke. She is an artist, author, blogger who also teaches some great online classes. I am a regular follower of her blog and lucked out on a give-a-way of one rad art mini-journal. See me win here!

Saturday was the lucky day that the journal arrived in the mail. It was so fun to open it up and share the experience with the kids.

"See?", I say. "This piece of art came from an artist all the way across the country. It was created by her hands and lovingly offered to me. Isn't that neat? Now we have a bit of her color, creativity and generosity to display in our house."

The journal has many "pieces" of Alisa's pieces of art. Some on white paper, some canvas, some brown, crunchy paper. It's a treat for the eyes, ears and hands!

Here are some pictures of my prize. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Very very cool!!! Yay!!!

Desi Lynn said...

Congrats Lynn!!!! Awesome!! xxoxox
Des

Related Posts with Thumbnails