Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Smiles



Popping in quick to share a few videos that are bound to bring you smiles.


This guy is the best! OMG!!! Love him!
He makes me smile and laugh and feel good inside.
If you look him up on Youtube you will find lots more of his videos.
If you Google him, you will find his website.
He is a breath of fresh air. He teaches you to have fun and cut loose a little.
I bet he also makes you laugh!

Thanks for introducing me to this artist Elena!!! I needed it!


The next video shows a killer whale imitating a motor boat.
You'll have to follow the link as I wasn't able to imbed
but I think it's worth it. Not sure why but it fascinates me
and makes me smile.  :)




Happy Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

makes me smile to my bones:)
big two year old thanks!!!
-Jennifer

Jaime said...

I love the way he talks. :)
Did you notice at around 1:17 there is a tiny white heart on the top left corner of his painting? He paints over it though, at around 1:49, so he never sees it, but clearly he feels it!

And the whale! I have never seen anything like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails