Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Baaack!!!!

Hello Blog World!!!!
I missed you!

Boy was that break good for me!
My defeatedly overwhelmed state has been replaced
by optimism and positivity.

I don't blame Blogland for the ugly state I was in.
Quite the contrary.
I find you all inspiring and loving and oh so wonderful!
You may have noticed me lurking around in the shadows.
;0)

Rather I needed a break from the pressures I put on myself.
Needed a chance to step back.
To play. To enjoy. To re-prioritize.

Here is what I've been up to.



The kids and I stained string with various ingest-able items


Playing with art with Amelia (experimental art e-course).
For more info click on button in right hand column.



Helping my man sell his wares.


sitting around fires

Watching storms and tracking their damage.

catch and release (far, far away) cute garden critters
for the record, we have relocated 15 ground squirrels,
one chipmunk, and this cute fellow below?
He was too cute to move. :) We let him go on the spot.


Lots of visits to the library where I found this cool bike!
Don't know why but it reminds me of Mr. Bean.


Lovelies picked for me by the kiddos.


watching linemen


wildflower (and invasive) spotting



daytime drives


evening skies


perfect shots


swimming at the lake!


Yup. That's what I needed. Some fun times and time to think. I also found inspiring freebies I wanted to share with all of you.


Spiritual reading "Journey of a Soul"


That's it for the freebies.
I know, I know. I hear your screams of "more! more!!!"
How about some great websites to visit?

A blog for photography and editing.

 Hilarious new blog on parenting HERE.

A super cool museum I am going to visit for my birthday
because I'm a geek like that!
and a video about the museum.

A glimpse of what we will be up to today
can be found here.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 

On the flip side of all this fun and inspiration
I am feeling much better and am hoping that somewhere
amongst these photos, links and freebies
you have found inspiration as well.

Peace Out My Friends!

2 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Your photos are wonderful, and it sounds like you had a great break!

John said...

So good to have you back and what a RETURN. Beautiful photographs and the insect photo is simply stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails