Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do You NaNo?



It's that time of year again.
Not holiday shopping.
Not turkey time.
NaNo time!!!


Every year I join.
Every year I get a bit further.
This year I will fight to reach the end!

Due to the mass volume of words required per day
plus the other commitments I find myself in
plus the busy life I lead
in addition to not being 100% yet...

I am going to challenge myself to keep up with my blog
(as I truly love it here)
by following the motto
K.I.S.S.
(keep it simple sweetheart)



Today's message brought to you by
Count Cat-ula!

Do you NaNo?


4 comments:

Jeannine said...

Best of luck with your endeavor! It's great that you do a bit more each year - that's progress!

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love your attitude!
Thanks for the kiss:)
-Jen

Glenn Stenson said...

I must know more. My ink well is full.

John said...

Cannot wait, but don't over do it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails