Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th, Birthday and so much more!

What a whirlwind weekend!

Cleaning
company
Darling Daughter's Birthday
extra kids overnight
parade
cookout
catching fireflies
Fourth of July Fireworks
and
Family!

Whew! I'm beat.



Spent the weekend trying out my new camera. Not so happy with the results. All auto settings which I had hoped would do better for me. I can use manual, but in a pinch, you want to know auto is there for you. I was looking for a small digital with good HD video capability I can keep in my purse. My SLR is not a grab&go ya know? The one used in the pics above is a Nikon  Coolpix S8000 with a not so little price tag of $300. I have two weeks to return &/or exchange. Will continue to play with it for a few days. Anyone have any suggestions? Do you have one and love it? Hate it? What small digital do you have (if any)?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails