Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random

Woke up with horrid back pain,
chiro doesn't have opening until tomorrow.
Looked out the window to see that four letter word...
S N O W!!!!
Must find energy and umph to clean house as company is coming for the weekend.

Strangely, my mood is not bad at all. ;)

Actually, I'm
feeling pretty random!
(wait a minute... is that a feeling? it is now!)

So here

is

a

random

photo!

Whatever!!!!!

Here's to Randomness in all it's fun and glory.
Go with the flow.
Be spontaneous.
Throw something random out there.
You never know what you'll get back!

What do you have for me?
Give me your best random thoughts :)

3 comments:

Life Potentials Network said...

Love this! You've "uncorked" some enthusiasm here for a new emotion of randomness! GREAT! xo

Silke Powers said...

Oh, that's great!! We'll all be uncorked in randomness!! I loved your comment on my blog about the sign. Isn't it funny? At least to me it is - so southern. We see the strangest things here in the deep south... Hope you are doing well in your randomness!! Hugs, Silke

Desiree said...

I love randomness! There is absolutely nothing random about it. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails