Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy, busy, busy, BANG!!!!

My week has engulfed me with responsibility. I have an out-of-state guest, have been watching a friend's baby all week, kids have soccer, gymnastics, r/c racing and play dates. Add to that laundry, cleaning, dishes, running for a family of six and it has left me no time to blog. Waaaah!!!

I just had to steal away a few minutes to let all of you know that my crazy busy week is LITERALLY going out with a BANG!!!!!

I was driving home late last evening from an r/c race for my eldest, when the sky lit up like time had traveled backward and set us back to early evening. It stayed bright long enough for us to have a quick conversation about what could be lighting up the sky. (10 seconds or so) This ended with a few big, bright flashes and then pitch black again.


Click HERE to see the meteor that flew through the sky!!!!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

hola!!! Thinking of you mama! :) don't forget to breathe in the midst of all that ok? lol

PEACE and LOVE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails