Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lots and lots of legs!!!


After a trip to Shedd Aquarium we aimed the van back toward home.
The van had other plans.
Gulp!
Wrong turn and instantly lost in Chicago!
No worries!
Keep your chin up, attitude in check and gaze at the...
the...
what the...?
Pants?

Ha! That's why I love getting lost! You see things you otherwise would miss.
We were in some ugly traffic with some mean drivers and our nerves were just about shot.
I turned my head and saw this wonderful sculpture garden.
I only had a few seconds to roll down the window and shoot this shot.

Can you see the people wandering in and out of the legs?

How fun is that?!?!

Just the humorous medicine we needed to keep our spirit in check as we made our way out of the big city.

Happy Wednesday to you!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Chicago As a kid The museum of science and industry was my fav. Your blog style ( and humor) of writing and design are just the best!!! I especial got a kick out of the mine mine all mine!!! TEE HEEE

nacherluver said...

Thanks for the comment Julie! Grrrr! Can't figure out why it's not showing!

nacherluver said...

Ha! There it is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails