It's been random here lately. Random events going on, random thoughts running through my head, random people in and out, random schedule of blog posting.
1. Oh my darling clementine.... I thought you were lost and gone forever...
then I found you at the bottom of the fruit bowl.
Yuck!!!! But kinda cool!
2. I promised my teenager that if the Packers made it to the superbowl, I would build a snack stadium. At the time I didn't know what a snack stadium was, just that my husband and eldest were in love with them. After the Packers won the playoffs, I did my research, produced a stadium and literally ATE MY WORDS!!!! Yum!
3. Mini-snowstorm out of nowhere. Was not predicted but gave us another five inches worth of shoveling to do. Oh my achy breaky back!
4. Random thoughts keep running through my mind such as... "I really need to make more money. Perhaps I could sell my soul to the devil... except I'm pretty sure the cat already stole it when I had a stare down with him last week."
5. I've been receiving phone calls I don't normally receive and not receiving phone calls I normally would. Could it be the moon?
6. My dreams are trying to tell me something lately but they forgot to add the interpreter!
7. You really must check out a very generous and special opportunity to win the gorgeous print pictured below. Head over to the artist's blog HERE to find out how to enter the drawing.