Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Never Know What You'll Run Into

Boy oh boy! You never know what you'll run into when out running errands. Literally!



The first picture is a view of a car that drove "into" the UPS store. I was standing at the bed store two doors down. The second picture was taken after the wrecker was able to pull the car out. The stinker part? The store had just finished a huge remodel job. Once I found out no one was hurt I was struck with a case of the giggles!

Sure seems to me as if we all live at warp speed these days.
Us: My schedule is too hectic. I have too much to do with no time to do it. I have to go, go, go with no leisure time to enjoy.Universe responding: You want to slow down? (crash) Now you'll have to stop for a moment!

Think about it.

People are funny :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails